~The Barkers~

Aubrey, Marci, Leila, Lexi, & Liz

Monday, December 27, 2010

Missed Days!

My week has been great! Christmas was so good and I got to spend even more time with both of my families which is what I always want for any occasion.

First off, we are having people over for New Years Eve so if you want to come, feel free. Bring some food to share and we'll have a fun time playing games and hangin out. We'll start around 8 p.m. Since I only have like 5 readers and maybe some strange blog stalkers, you already know where I live or you shouldn't know where I live so if you would like to come and need to know where I live, message me or leave a comment or whatever and I will be sure to give it to you. We will have the projector up for movies and games and another surprise. (Not the surprise I mentioned before in a previous post that you won't get to know about in this post but a more recent surprise that you will find out about in this post. Read on.)

So I've missed a couple days so I've got to update.

1. Thursday the 23rd- Joseph Smith's Birthday. Had I blogged, that would have been my topic and how I received my patriarchal blessing on his birthday. We'll save that for another day and maybe some other place than a public blog, who knows.

2. Friday- Christmas Eve was great. We ate at my parents house and did our not-so-secret Santa exchange. Roxy had my family so she got us an educational movie for Leila and also the movie, "Over the Hedge". We got a projector for Christmas so movies are a perfect gift for us.

3. Christmas- Forget about the presents, I want candy. Yes that is probably what Leila was thinking. We let her have a lot of candy and most of the time did not stop her from getting it. I figured one day out of the year wouldn't hurt. It's Christmas! But I'm pretty sure towards the end of the day I was pulling candy out of her mouth and I did brush her teeth two extra times. Note- She was off the wall. We didn't even let her eat near that amount on Halloween so...... if you come over on Friday expect to eat some candy so it will be out of sight for the little one.

4. Sunday the 25th- Lexi was sick and Aubrey stayed home with her. It was the last Sunday we enjoy the luxury of church at 11 a.m. I am fine with church at any time but it will be hard to get up and going two hours sooner with two babes and a sleepy hubby. The Sacrament service was nice and we got to hear testimonies from members of the ward who have been following a Book of Mormon reading schedule. I was up on the schedule till about Mosiah. Unfortunately school got the best of my and most of my studying/reading time.

5. That brings us to today. I got my hur did! Finally. It needed it big time. The last time I had it done was at Marinello 3 days before Lexi was born. I will post some good before and after pictures later when I can get them from my sister Jenny. Also surprise time!!!! Are you so excited? Aubrey and I bought a Play Station 3 Move so he is stoked about that and is currently exercising so that is a big plus for me. So he said today, "If we're having people over on Friday then we have to have the PS3 to play." Right.......... having people over was my idea so anyway if we like it we'll keep it if we don't it's going back to Wally world and too bad so sad love dad.

Did I mention you not only have to buy the game system but the MOVE extention with it. And extra controls. And games. Anyway let's just say thanks to all those special people in our lives who contributed to the purchase of the PS3 for Christmas.

So I guess that's it for now.

School starts in T- 7 days!!! All together now....

UUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments: