~The Barkers~

Aubrey, Marci, Leila, Lexi, & Liz

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Lame Post

Okay just so you know in advance- LAME POST!
Yes this post will most likely be lame. Why? Because it's been put off for so long because I haven't gotten anything cool to write about or any recent pictures to put up. It's always such a pain getting my pictures on the camera. I have two cameras and that is the first problem. One is good for pictures and the other fro videos so I dread uploading them all the time.
So attached are a couple pictures for your viewing pleasure.

The first--- A picture of Aubrey and I walking out of the temple when we were married.
What do I think about this picture?
I love it.
I love that my hair was platinum.
I love that Aubrey and I are holding hands. (I know you can't see it but we are)
I love the smile Aubrey has on his face.
I love that we will be together.
I love that he loves me for exactly who I am.
I love that we have been sealed and WILL be together for ever.


Nest- The bountiful Temple. It was a perfect day on August 10, 2007.

Third-- You absolutely LYING if you say this picture did not make you laugh when you first saw it.
I still laugh every time I even glance at it.
My child is special alright.
Leila is so silly.
This picture was probably number 2 in the set of 30 we took in less than 30 seconds.
Look at that double chin.
And the food on her face.
Seriously, you are laughing right now.


Fourth- A small little photo shoot Jenny did for me for my portfolio.
My portfolio is what future employers will look at to see what I have done over the past couple schooling years.
It can be viewed here ----> www.marcibarker.com
Aubrey created the website.
I love him.
This picture is decent but I've changed.
Yes I've had two beautiful children but why do I not look like I did in the first picture?
I want to dye my hair blond again and soon.
On the same note (of hair) mine is falling out like crazy.
I read it's supposed to stop 6 months postpartum.
Hear that postpartum fairy?
Help me out.

And the last-- Our sewer.
Cool huh?
Another reason I LOVE my husband.
Our sewer had been backing up like every 6 weeks.
The original pipes had roots growing through them.
We didn't call anyone to fix it.
Aubrey did it.
With the help of our wonderful dads.
What would I do without our dads?
Our sewer is completely fixed and we did it all for less than an arm and a leg.
I congratulated our home with a new toilet!


The END. Pretty lame I know.

1 comment:

Jenny Hansen Lane said...

Stop saying lame.... these aren't lame..

Lame means crippled foot...

i have one of those sorta..


Good post!