~The Barkers~

Aubrey, Marci, Leila, Lexi, & Liz

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Final Grades!

I have finally gotten my final grades for this semester and I was glad to see the grades I earned. My friend Kendra posted her grades on her blog cause she was proud so of course I have to strut my stuff as well. : )

That's right- a GPA of 3.71! Sorry to toot my own horn but I'm not making you read my blog.

And I'm not going to lie I am proud of myself. This semester I took 16 credit hours on top of just having a baby, having a two year old, and teaching fitness classes. Not to mention my calling and being the best wife in the world.

Next semester I'll start the teaching program and I think I'll walk in May because I need only one more class to complete my major but I won't finish the teaching program until December of 2011.

Have a good day!

2 comments:

The Reel Fisch Story said...

Toot your horn gosh dang it! Own those grades haha

Stacylyn said...

Toot that horn!!!! It deserves tooting. Good job. Very impressive with all you have going in your life. I've always thought that busy people were more productive in school.