~The Barkers~

Aubrey, Marci, Leila, Lexi, & Liz

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 2

Whoa blogging two days in a row? Watch out I have a lot more time now. I have one more final left and I'll be done. It feels good and wait for it wait for it................ I passed the PRAXIS. Oh it's only the biggest test of my life besides life itself. I took it in advance just in case I failed it but I didn't and I'm glad. I put a LOT of studying in and I kept it a secret that I had possessed the only study guide Weber State owned so no one would check it out during my 24 hour waiting periods.
I've never been good at taking tests and most of the time I leave a test either not caring or just hoping I passed. Well one more class to finish off my bachelors and two full semesters to complete the Teacher Education Program. I'm HAPPY!

Also, The BOUTIQUE OF THE SEASON is coming up and I am hosting it at my house. Please come. It will be so much fun and you will find something for everyone I promise. I hope it goes well because my family has put a lot of time into it.

Well since I have time now let me grab my cameras and give your minds some eye candy.

Lexi my little baby who is now over 6 months old. She is in the 63rd percentile for height and weight. She weighs almost 17 pounds! Be amazed. Lover her little rolls and I think I will enjoy her and leila wearing the same size clothing. Leila steels her onsies all the time. Let it be known Leila stole Lexi's clothes first.
So cute.

Next we've got the classic kissy face goin on!




This last one was taken at my Grandpa's funeral.
It is My Uncle Paul, my cousin Stacy, me, and my dad.
I was glad I was able to take this picture.
Stacy is three days older than me and we were baptized together.
The quality isn't super but I like to look at it and notice the physical similarities between us and our dads.
I think the next post will be a short recap of Lexi's life thus far. : )

No comments: