~The Barkers~

Aubrey, Marci, Leila, Lexi, & Liz

Friday, December 31, 2010

2010- Goodbye

Well 2010 has treated me well.

This year I:

Had Lexi in May
Knocked out 30 more credits
Purchased a truck
Taught a class of 40 junior high girls for 12 weeks
Welcomed home my RM sister
Started potty training Leila
Had my first fitness photo shoot
Fit into my cheerleading uniform
Went to a Hansen Family sleep over
Passed the CAAP test
Passed the Praxis test
Taught Leila how to put the silverware away
Went to Bear Lake
Went on a camping trip with friends
Bought new toilets for the house

In 2011 I hope to:

Lose 10 more pounds
Completely potty train Leila
Get some good renters and be happy with them
Go to the temple at least once a month
Have at least 1 interview for a real teaching job
Get pregnant
Finish the hallway remodeling
Be more than half way done with the master bathroom
Get another 10% of the house paid off
Teach some fitness classes out of my home
Put more effort into magnifying my callings
Learn to play the left hand on the piano
Do my visiting teaching every month
Get my bachelors degree
Keep the house clean while going to school

3 comments:

Stacylyn said...

Congrats. Seems like you guys had a good year.

Stacylyn said...

Congrats. Seems like you guys had a good year.

Sara Waldron said...

Your list of 2010 sure is impressive and I have no doubt you'll do well on your 2011 list!