~The Barkers~

Aubrey, Marci, Leila, Lexi, & Liz

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hopeful

Well my blog is looking a little dusty.

School is keeping me busy on top of doing practicum experiences at TH Bell and Roy Elementary teaching Adapted Physical Education, playing with my babies, redecorating/ remodeling the basement, showing the basement to potential tenants, dealing with more insurance (we got robbed), teaching and attending fitness classes (lovin my biceps right now), and being the best wife in the world. Other than that things are going okay.

A lot is changing suddenly in my family life, crazy things are going on with some of my siblings and emotionally I feel like I'm keeping my head above water, barely. I feel like if I don't keep myself in check it will catch up to me. Feelings like this are okay but it's hard to just let it all out. Anyway I'm doing good and like I've said before, I'm still alive.

I love my life and everything in it.

An old picture from when we lived downstairs.....

1 comment:

Stacylyn said...

I hope everything is ok. I'll keep your family in my prayers. :)