~The Barkers~

Aubrey, Marci, Leila, Lexi, & Liz

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Class, school, STEP CLASS!!!

Hey all you readers, I hope you are coming to my step class tomorrow. I am still sore from my early morning class yesterday but I know you won't be disappointed.

And I just have to say how BORING school is this semester. I'm in the teaching program and it's just not that interesting to me. Is that a problem? It may be since I plan on becoming a teacher. Aubrey and I often say that it is completely OK if I choose not to get a job. I LOVE that. I love that I don't feel obligated to use my degree. I love that we don't need the money. Yes it would be nice but we don't NEED it. I love that I can stay home if I want. I love that I'll have a back up plan. Wow it really sounds like a won't be getting a job. Well teaching isn't going to be like sitting through the education program. I will be out there teaching students how to be healthy and stay physically active for their life. That is what I enjoy and that is what I want to do whether it be in the school setting or at home.

Well this is kind of a lame post but I think maybe I just needed to get it out a little and give you a post dang it. Sorry it's not cute and doesn't have any pictures. I will not neglect my blog even though I should be doing homework.

Again I will say come to my class. It will be so much fun!

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about it. 801-686-0272

1 comment:

Lala said...

Will you still be doing classes at Weber in the fall? I have to admit I was sad to not be there this semester!