~The Barkers~

Aubrey, Marci, Leila, Lexi, & Liz

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I am Marci

I found this post on a blog. I thought it would be fun so I inserted my words and here's what you get.

I am: a mom.
I think: I have to be the best.
I know: what it feels like to love my two little girls.
I want: to be good at decorating my house.
I have: a sexy Persian husband!

I dislike: mushrooms and when people assume things.
I miss: having some of my high school friends around.
I fear: death of a loved one.
I feel: good...overall.
I hear: Aubrey's laptop fan and the wind outside.
I smell: nothing really.
I crave: vanilla and chocolate ice cream.
I cry: when I'm overwhelmed.

I usually: stretch in the morning when I wake up.
I search: for aerobic steps on ksl.com and every thrift store.
I wonder: how many kids I will have and if I will ever really be a teacher.
I regret: not saving money when I was younger.
I love: my family and when we are all together.

I care: about my appearance more than I should.
I always: kiss Aubrey good night.
I worry: that my family will fall apart.
I am not: going to have jacked up hair for the rest of my life.
I believe: in Jesus Christ and what his atoning power can do in my life.
I sing: in the car.
I don't always: exercise as much as I should.
I argue: for fun.... sometimes. (dad)
I write: in mine and my daughters' journals.
I win: sweet prizes like tacos for a year and an ipod.
I lose: my keys and phone all the time.
I wish: I could see my life in 5, 10, 15, and 20 years.
I listen: to people around me.
I can usually be found: playing with Leila.

I am scared: of the wind! I hate it!
I forget: that we are on this earth for such a short time.
I am happy: when I am with my family.
I am learning: how to let my spirit master my body.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I really like this post. I feel like I know you a little better! :) When is your baby due! Ps I love your picture!

Unknown said...

I love how your hair is right now! It's way cute!