~The Barkers~

Aubrey, Marci, Leila, Lexi, & Liz

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ughhhhh....... School

School is keeping me busy and I'm finishing up week 7. Counting the days has really helped time fly so that is good.

We found some good renters and I still need to do a lot of work on the basement before our renters move in so that's what been up.

I'll write more when I have the energy.

Also, I need to do something about my facebook account. I like millions of people spend too much time on it when there is really nothing new going on, so I think I am going to have Aubrey change my password and keep it from me for a while.

ugh... life is good!

Over and out.

P.S. Lexi is doin the army crawl, I currently find her under the crib and in the hallway. She is so cute and fat I love it.

Pictures will come soon.

No comments: