~The Barkers~

Aubrey, Marci, Leila, Lexi, & Liz

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Coupon for class!

Hey everyone! There is another coupon for any class at Blue aka Adult Dance and Fitness. As much as I would LOVE for you to come to my class, I would like for you to just come to any class and get working out! My step class is on Thursday nights from 6-7 p.m. I love teaching there and recently my class has really picked up and we have a good time. I will say it one more time that I like it a lot more than at Weber but I will also say again, I do not teach pole or chair dancing. I don't think I would ever attend those classes anyway just cause I know I can get a workout without at the sexuality. Idk it's just weird to me. So print out some coupons and hand them out like crazy or if you need I can bring you some coupons too. Well hope to see you there and if you don't come to my class just get working out cause we all know we need to! (You know you need to) Remember the coupon expires the end of March and you can print the coupon from www.marcibarker.com

Also, until the end of March you can get 50% off a membership at Blue. All you have to do it mention my name. That is a big deal! You will get unlimited classes and tanning and discounts and best of all a more fit body! We all want that.

You can check out www.danceogden.com for a schedule of all the different classes.

No comments: