~The Barkers~

Aubrey, Marci, Leila, Lexi, & Liz

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

It's a NEW YEAR!

Let's take a look at last year's goals....

In 2011 I hope to:

Lose 10 more pounds- Done I'm sure I lost ten pounds because when I hurt my knee in June I weighed 125 and I'm sure it was all my muscle mass due to having to take a break. (It would have helped if I listed how much I weighed at the time haha)
Completely potty train Leila- Done! She is good at going potty although she NEVER flushes the toilet at home. She insists she gets to flush the toilet when we are anywhere but home.
Get some good renters and be happy with them- Done! We found our renters in March this year and couldn't be happier with them. The best thing is we haven't had to repair ANYTHING while they have lived there. We share a storage room and their apt is always spotless when I go down there. I love it!
Go to the temple at least once a month. Uhhh I don't think this one happened. Sadly.
Have at least 1 interview for a real teaching job. Why did I make this goal? Oh yeah I thought I wanted to be a teacher.
Get pregnant- Done! Baby girl #3 is due in April 2012. Thanks Aubrey!
Finish the hallway remodeling- halfway done. We wall papered over labor day but unfortunately neither Aubrey or I wanted to paint the trim a head of time.
Be more than half way done with the master bathroom- Sike! We haven't even touched it. It's still as nasty as ever and still never been used by us.
Get another 10% of the house paid off- Done! Aubrey and I find joy in making our house payments!
Teach some fitness classes out of my home- I haven't done this officially but I have had some friends come over to work out. I don't know if this is really a goal anymore though. We'll see.
Put more effort into magnifying my callings- Done. I am still a ward missionary and still loving it! I feel like I have really made a difference. I even got to speak in church about it.
Learn to play the left hand on the piano- again why is this goal here?
Do my visiting teaching every month- Done. With the help of my lovely companion. We've been together for quite some time and I love that we get things done.
Get my bachelors degree- DONE!
Keep the house clean while going to school- Left undone. Who ever gets this one done?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this! You did GREAT! I'm jealous :) and congrats--your babies are so cute!

Stacylyn said...

Fun post! It looks like you've had a great year. :)