~The Barkers~

Aubrey, Marci, Leila, Lexi, & Liz

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Alright I've been tagged....

Here's how it works:
list 7 random facts that people might not know about you (to get to know each other better!) then pass the award along to more lovely bloggers.
Kendra tagged me.

1. I don't understand how all of the sudden I am married and have two children. I have lots of moments where I ask Aubrey or Leila, "Where did you come from?"My family brings me the ultimate joy and I wouldn't trade it for anything at all! Everything just happens so fast.

2. I am strongly considering NOT being a school teacher. I will finish school and get my degree and license in the fall but I can't comprehend being away from my kids that much! I need opinions from both sides of the table. Pros and Cons. What would you do? What do you think?

3. I really have a hard time saying no to helping people. I get this desire to help everyone in my path from my dad. Fortunately, I have recently learned to not discriminate against who I help. I am better off helping them and letting the big guy be the judge of who deserves it and who doesn't.

4. I hope I NEVER get released as a ward missionary. I really do miss the Relief Society calling but I feel like this is where I belong for a long while. So we'll see. Again, I gotta let the big guy upstairs be the judge.

5. Aubrey thinks I'm addicted to working out. I think I just need to learn the difference between resting and being lazy. Ex. If I work out every morning at 630 for 4 days and I don't the fifth day, I feel lazy inside but really my body could probably use the rest. I guess I just need to train my thinking.

6. I NEVER want to move ever! The thought of a new house and a perfect neighborhood do attract me but I would rather fix this one up exactly how I like it and enjoy it forever. Once it's paid off just enjoy it. And the world is going to be bad where ever you go. We just need a really big fence to keep all the bad people out.

7. One of my biggest goals is to never look like I've had as many kids as I've had. I like surprising people when I say I've had two kids. It's only going to get harder like when I have like 6.... but physical appearance/fitness are important to me and my p. blessing talks a lot about my physical body. I want to keep it in tip top shape! For me and Aubrey.... hahahah


Now for some more lovely blogs:
Camille, Stacy, Libby, Sara, Chelsea, and Casey!

3 comments:

The Reel Fisch Story said...

Glad you blogged:) haha my p. blessing says that as well!

Sara Waldron said...

I'm glad I can keep updated on what you guys are doing (and thinking). We miss you all and hope you're doing well. (When Christopher saw your blog he said "Lexi!" then "Leila...Marci.") :)

Sara Waldron said...

I think you're a great teacher and hope you can find some kind of job that allows you to teach when you want and be home when you want. And I think it's awesome you enjoy being a ward missionary. :)