~The Barkers~

Aubrey, Marci, Leila, Lexi, & Liz

Monday, August 23, 2010

School!

Things that make me wish time went by faster.

1. School. I have 3 more semesters. I will officially finish my bachelors this fall but won't graduate until I finish the teaching program in December of 2011. It really feels like it's just around the corner..... but then again, today was the first day of school.

2. Roxy. I wish Roxy was home already. I know she is doing the Lord's work and serving the people of TX but I miss her so much! Out of the 8 kids, we are the closest in age at 15 months apart. She has Sept, Oct, and then she'll return in November! Whoot Whoot. Fly time fly.

Things that make me wish time went by slow.

1. Kids. Leila will be 2 years old next month and I can't believe it. I remember the semester I told my mom I was pregnant. We took a bowling class together. Lexi is 3 months old today. I love that they learn so much but I hate that they get bigger. Seriously.... you blink and they're a month older.

2. Special Service Missionaries. I LOVE all the SSMs in my ward. They are all such loving people and I ALWAYS feel like I've known them longer than I really have. Then all the sudden they say they are going home. Their presence makes time fly. Not fair. Time needs to freeze.

I'm so grateful for all the above mentioned things in my life including the hubs. Everything is just going so well and I can't give credit anywhere else besides to my Father in Heaven. He knows me and wants me to succeed. I love HIM!

p.s. Can't talk about the kids without posting some pictures.


And, since I have the pictures I have to compare the little kiddos since they too are all growing up so fast.

March 2010:
July 2010:
Love you all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You kiddies are adorable wishing you all the best with school...go girl!!!

Cason Clan said...

You are right Marci your girls are gorgeous!!