~The Barkers~

Aubrey, Marci, Leila, Lexi, & Liz

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Lover, My Hubby!


27!!!!

Aubrey, you're 27. An old man compared to me!

Here are 27 reasons why I love you!! (In no particular order.)

1. You are funny. Secretly.

2. You are Persian.

3. You help me with chores.

4. You ask me how to make food even though we've done it before.

5. You are rough with Leila.

6. You have an interest in Dingy Cats!

7. You rub my back.

8. You work so I can take it easy.

9. You stay home when I go to school and teach aerobics.

10. You are very active in the church.

11. You encourage me to be nice.

12. You hold my hand every night when we pray.

13. You read the scriptures with me every night.

14. You keep a planner.

15. You visit your grandma every week.

16. You want to be with me 24/7!

17. You really get into yard work.

18. You change Leila's nasty diapers.

19. You let me spend money.

20. You pass the sacrament about every week.

21. You always pick out candy at the store.

22. You had a thing for cheerleaders.

23. You put up my family.

24. You save money.

25. You took me to the temple.

26. You and I started an eternal family.

27. You never hesitate or question to do the right thing.

I love you with all my heart and I am glad that I get to be with you forever. You make my world go round and I don't know what I would do without you. I am glad for the opportunity to be the mother of your children. You are the best man alive and perfect for me. I LOVE YOU!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Love/ Marci

2 comments:

Sara Waldron said...

What a nice post! Thanks for having us over today.

Kris said...

happy Birthday!!!!! Pretty great guy!